LA PAVONI COFFEE MAKE ESPRESSO
The La Pavoni - Europiccola was designed in the 1950s and later it’s big brother the Professional was introduced in 1974.
This classic simple but durable, timeless and elegant espresso lever machine has evolved since it’s introduction, however is still performing today in a similar way to the very first model.
The Europiccola has a boiler capacity to produce up to 8 espressos. Steam from the steam wand comes directly from the boiler to produce 4 to 6 cappuccinos.
The machine features black bakelite handles, a nickel plated brass boiler, nickel plated brass group head and steam wand and chrome base.
All lever models are equipped with 51mm 1 cup filter which can be used both with ground coffee and standard pods as well a 2 cup filter dish.
The filter holder is equipped with a ring to avoid the filter’s falling during the dumping of spent coffee granules.
Also included are an interchangeable steam wand with the Cappuccino Automatic frother, a plastic tamper and measuring spoon
La Pavoni Professional Lever espresso machines instructions:
- Fill the boiler and wait no more than 5 min for it to heat up.
- Fill the single or double basket with freshly ground coffee and tamp.
- Insert the portafilter into the group-head of the coffee maker
- Lift up the lever to begin pre-infusion of the coffee
- Begin pressing down on the lever for espresso brewing
- Use the pressure gauge to control flow and extraction
- Complete the full press and enjoy your full-flavored espresso shot.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bon Trading Co users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.