Rhino Coffee Grinder Handle
The Rhino Coffee Grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee on the go; for travel, work, or even just at home. With a smooth grinding motion, quality materials, and a convenient 42 gram capacity, the Rhino Hand Grinder is a perfect choice for manually grinding your favorite coffee beans.
Quality stainless steel housing makes cleaning easier and reduces static
- Compatible with aeropress/aeropressGO.
- Tested and certified as food safe by an independent laboratory providing peace of mind
- Conical ceramic burrs stay sharp longer, don't rust, and are easier to clean
- A simple adjustment method for a range of grind types
- Ample capacity - can hold up to 42 grams of coffee beans
- A convenient and protective carry bag
- Smooth grinding motion
- Superior particle size distribution
A couple of helpful hints for adjusting the appropriate grind:
- For grind to suit Aeropress, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustments may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. The suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Bon Trading Co users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.